Tuesday 17 February 2009

Slim Pickings

You may have noticed a slight eerie silence that descended on the blog last week. This is because I fell victim to a rapid acting cold that knocked me out for a couple of days and temporarily melted my brain. Hopefully, you won’t be able to catch it from reading the site, so don’t worry. I did actually meet someone once who thought that she could catch a computer virus herself, but I'm assuming she was one of a kind and that I don't really need to make these reassurances to anyone else.

Being ill has been highly destructive to my quest for productivity, but apart from the occasional bout of coughing, I am now much better and have no real excuse for not continuing my daily updating.

I just thought I'd throw that out there to tempt fate.

No comments: